Get Consensus Picks’ From The Masterminds of 300+ Top Wall St. Fund Managers
Including 79 Guru, 27 Mega, 129 Sector, 57 Billionaire, 55 New Masters & 41 Tiger Funds
Generate Industry & Customized Reports Covering 5,200+ Stocks Organized Into 200+ Industry & International Groups
Dear Visitor/ Registered Guest/ Member:
GuruFundPicks, your only source for Collective or Consensus Buy & Sell Picks from Wall St.’s leading fund managers, is pleased to offer you Premium Membership:
- Value Price: $100/Qtr. or $300/Year ( ) –
- 79 Guru funds: Consensus Picks’ from 79 of Wall St.’s most respected mutual & hedge fund managers that have earned their mettle with long-term market-beating returns
- 27 Mega funds: Consensus Picks’ from 27 of the World’s largest or Mega funds with total $30+ Trillion AUM, accounting for about half of US discretionary institutional assets
- 129 Sector-focused or specialist funds: Including 32 tech, 27 financial svcs., 22 healthcare/biotech, 19 consumer & retail, 19 energy, 7 gold & 6 real estate-focused funds
- 57 Billionaires & Billionaire fund managers
- 55 New Masters funds: Having recent strong performance and/or recognition, but have not yet earned recognition by the Investment community as being Gurus.
- 41 Tiger funds: Including Tiger Cubs, Grand-cubs, & Great Grand-cubs that honed their skills based on Tiger Management’s traditional long/short equity strategy
- Consensus Picks for the full list of 5,200+ U.S. Stocks owned by 300+ leading funds
- Get Top Picks organized into 200+ Industry Groups and Eight International regions
- Generate Consensus Picks’ reports (1) by industry using our Industry Screen; (2) using our Multi-criteria Screen; and (3) using our Portfolio Checkup Tool
- Latest 13-F & 13D/G’s: Reports will incorporate post-EOQ daily updated 13D/G’s and new next qtr. 13-F’s, as they become available
- GuruRank©, MegaRank© and GFPRank© for each stock, based on a proprietary & relative ranking system
- Reports include for each stock the total shares held by each fund group (separately & together); new buys & sells; no. of funds that hold, bought & sold; percent change in holdings; percent outstanding shares held; and top 3 fund group holders, buyers & sellers and details
- Membership Cancellations, Upgrades, and Downgrades are handled automatically and seamlessly by our Payment Processor and Membership Program
- GuruFundPicks stands behind our products, and we offer you a on your first transaction with us. Just shoot us an e-mail indicating the reason for your dissatisfaction within the first week after purchase, and your account will be credited immediately.
Your transactions are protected with industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption from GoDaddy, the world’s leading domain registrar and hosting company.
- To pay with PayPal or Google Checkouot, to pay for annual membership, to upgrade your Membership Plan, or to investigate other Membership Tiers, please navigate to our Membership Options page
- Institutional Investors, please select the proper Membership Tier