Latest Q4/2015 Holdings: Blue Ridge Capital, L.L.C.
Fund Summary Info
- Long-Short Equity Hedge Fund with a Long Bias
- Founded in 1996 By Tiger Cub John Griffin
- Belongs to Guru and Tiger Fund Groups.
- $8.87 Billion in 13-F Assets, Down from $10.1 Billion in June 2014 Qtr., And Up from $8.77 Billion in Prior March 2015 Qtr.
- Returned 6.1% in FY 2014, Higher than the 3.5% Return for the small-cap Russell 2000 in FY 2014 But Lower than the 7.5% Return for the Dow Jones
- Click here for more info
[wpdatatable id=7 VAR1 = 100 VAR2 = BLU]