Get Free Latest Qtr. 13-F & Daily Updated 13D/G SEC Filings
From over 330 of Wall St.’s Top Fund Managers Inc. 78 Guru, 27 Mega, 165 Sector, 59 Billionaires & Others
✱ Latest Qtr. 13-F’s ✱ Daily 13D/G Updates ✱ 13 D/G Archives ✱ Blog Updates
Welcome to GuruFundPicks.com! A comprehensive investment site offering Consensus Picks DIY Tools, Newsletters and Trade Alerts, including access to the latest fundamentals, charts, news, and other standard and proprietary information for over 6,300+ North American exchange-traded stocks, including foreign ADR’s.
By filling out your name and e-mail information to the right, you will get access to the latest quarter 13-F filings and daily updated 13D/G filings, as well as our archives of over two-plus years of SEC filings for over 330 of our hand-picked . Also, you will have access to the latest charts, news, and other proprietary and standard fundamental data for all stocks in our database, on our All-Stock-Data-At-A-Glance page.
Upon submitting the registration form, you will receive a username and password in your e-mail inbox immediately. You can then log-in to your account from the home page log-in link in the right column, or from the ‘Utilities’ menu. The password will be random, but you can change it to a custom one after logging in.
The following are additional points related to your registration:
- Free Access: No obligation. Only requires registration.
- E-mails: You will be asked before being enrolled in any specific e-mail updates that we may add to our offerings for registered guests, like, e.g., daily 13D/G e-mail updates, and you will have the option to opt-out at any time.
- Blog Updates: Follow us on Follow @gurufundpicks & SeekingAlpha to receive updates on new blog articles. Seeking Alpha is a leading financial website, ranked by Nielsen Analytics to be the most widely read among investors and financial professionals, where millions have read over 900 of our articles.
- Security:Your transactions are protected with industry standard 256-bit SSL encryption from GoDaddy, the world’s leading domain registrar and hosting co.
- Memmbership Options: For access to premium content, please refer to our home page, or you can access the membership sign-up pages directly offering Consensus Picks’ reports for DIY investors, Consensus Picks’ Newsletters for long-term and passive investors, and news-event triggered Trade Alerts for active traders and investors.
Please contact us if you need any assistance related to registration, or if you need any more information regarding our services. We usually respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form register=”1″ level=”0″ ccaps=”” desc=”” custom=”www.gurufundpicks.com” tp=”0″ tt=”D” captcha=”clean” /]
Over 330 Top Fund Mgrs. In Seven Groups
- 78 Guru Funds
78 of Wall Street’s legendary or Guru Fund Managers, including icons such as Warren Buffet, Carl Icahn, Seth Klarman, and 75 others, who by virtue of their stellar long-term market-beating returns have earned their standing in the investment community. The credentials of many of them have been highlighted in our articles on leading financial blog SeekingAlpha, and also linked to on the 13-F page for the specific fund.
- 165 Sector Funds
165 Sector-Focused Fund Managers, that have most of their assets concentrated in a single sector, including 29 consumer, 27 energy, 23 finance, 7 gold, 25 healthcare, 11 real estate and 43 tech-focused sector funds.
- 54 New Masters
54 New Masters Fund Managers, including those with recent strong performance and/or recognition, but that have not yet earned the status of being called Gurus.
- 52 Activist Funds
52 Shareholder Activist Fund Managers, typically hedge fund managers, that take a 10% or larger stake in company to “influence” management to help unlock value, i.e., pressure management to effect changes that will lead to an increase in share prices. Typical strategies include management and board changes, financial re-structuring, corporate reorganization, acquisitions & divestitures, etc.
- 27 Mega Funds
27 of the World’s largest or Mega Fund Managers, with total combined assets under management of $30 Trillion. Together, they control over half of the U.S. equity discretionary assets.
- 59 Billionaires
59 Billionaires & Billionaire Fund Managers, including the personal assets of Billionaires, such as Bill & Melinda Gates, and Michael Dell, and funds managed by billionaires.
- 40 Tiger Funds
40 Tiger Fund Managers, including Tiger Cubs, Grand-cubs, & Great Grand-cubs that honed their skills based on Julian Robertson’s Tiger Management, employing a research-intensive traditional long/short equity strategy, picking solid companies to buy and bad ones to short.