Latest Q4/2015 Holdings: Bank Of New York Mellon Corp
Fund Summary Info
- American Multinational Banking and Financial Services Corp.
- Formed in 2007 as a result of merger of The Bank of New York and Mellon Financial Corp.
- Belongs to Mega Fund Group.
- $384 Billion in 13-F Assets, Up from $371 Billion in June 2014 Qtr., And Down from $384 Billion in Prior March 2015 Qtr.
- Returned 9.1% in FY 2014, Higher than the 7.5% Return for the Dow Jones & 3.5% Return for the small-cap Russell 2000 in FY 2014
- Click here for more info
[wpdatatable id=7 VAR1 = 100 VAR2 = BNY]